23 agosto 2017

DO YOUR DREAMS YOUR PRIORITY

If there is one thing I love, it is to travel, because seeing new places, going back to places where you have been well, applauding the soul .. knowing new cultures, dealing with other people, I love to travel, and I put this priority In front of everyone in my life, because I want to live the world .. so this year I saw and visit Paris, Tuscany, Kos Island, San Francisco, Boston .. NewYork, still NYC, because that trip .. is the stop On my mappamondo .. Paris was a charm, Tuscany is in fact my second home, the island of yogurt, is a wonderful place to spend summer holidays with a spectacular sea, lots of shops and good food, San Francisco and Boston the cities I want to visit for years, a city that I see sweet and beautiful in the movies, but also strong and full of opportunities .. For next year I have put goals, Ireland, Holland, Spain .. and we accept suggestions, why As I always say traveling is beautiful, because away Self-empowerment makes them stronger because knowing new places and cultures makes our bag of stories rich in stories that one day can tell our grandchildren ..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...