23 agosto 2017

MUST HAVE: JUMPSUITS

 If there is one thing I love, and I can not help it, the practical Jumpsuits are perfect for any outfit. They are good for day and evening, for a sleek, but also for a walk..



Being a real online shopping lover I have seen different, and you buy almost everything, from the more sporty one, from the super-colored to the total black, the one with a dizzying gap in front, or that with the backs behind. I personally have 8, buy it all online .. and I have to say I'm really in love ..
Here are my .. with the various prices hoping to be of help ..
Bonprix 39,99€

Bonprix 29,99€
f21 curves 20,00€

f21 curves 38,00€




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...