10 settembre 2017

ONE YEARS AGO... MEMORIES OF A GREAT TRIP..

a year ago .. at this time I was landing at #jfk I had my heart to a thousand .. arrived at the passport control I was going to go near a computer after I registered my passport, I head to the exit, still the last check. and then, the sun kissing my face, in front of me an expanse of yellow cabs, and in front of the bus that would take me to Times square .. I expect it to start, with me people from all over the world, I sit in front of the driver, a middle-aged African American, she asks me if she is my first time in NY, and I explain to her that it is my third trip, he comes home from me, tells me about the daughters and their desire to to travel and to know the world, are young dreamers just like you, he tells me. The super busy road allows you to look around, the suburban houses, the Queens bordering on almost all the super street and then ahead of us after the third bend, the world's most beautiful skyline, in the distance, the Empire, the Chrysler .. I'm at home .. my heart goes a thousand .. one of the few trips where I do not fix my cell phone, but I look at everything in detail ... we come from Queensbooro Bridge, we're in #Midtown, the heart goes to Mill. I arrived at my hotel, #millenniumplaza in front of me, a beautiful #timesquare inside and a very nice receptionist group welcomes me .. my room is on the 22nd floor .. fabulous view, time to do one shower denim t- shirt and camera, I'm 17.30, I come to the Rockefeller, #topoftherock awaits me, I pay the ticket, $ 18, and I start security check, my sorry makes sense to guards who are a tourist .. but not any one. I get to the top with the elevator .. the front doors open and me a window with a view on #empirestatebuilding a show .. I first go out on the terrace overlooking #centralpark, the view is gorgeous the heart really goes to thousand .. then I go to the other terrace .. and facing them me, Empire Chrysler Freedom Tower .. tears come down, I did it I'm here again, I'm home again .. I miss you #newYork and can not wait to go back .. #memoriesofatrip #newyorkstateofmind  




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...