11 ottobre 2017

IF..

I talked about love so many times, about unmatched love, I talked about friendship .. how lucky I am to have found wonderful people, and how much I fear every day to lose those I love ..these days I have often, perhaps perhaps too much, to think back to what they could or maybe are the missed opportunities, I happened to rethink, to that I love you not to say, to that kiss not given, to that kiss denied .. and maybe even that possibility of a future other than what I'm trying to create with my hands .. I imagined myself in his place, I imagined myself, wife and mother .. and while all this frightened me before, now I wonder if I was wrong or what .. if waiting was the right thing .. if I had to go ahead one of those Saturday morning of 7 years ago ..then I go back to reality, I go back to the present and I realize that it is too late now that only an old blurred dream left ... that can not come back that that woman I could become will never exist and then never .. that I am the bipolar lunatic with an unprecedented love, with thousands of projects and dreams to be realized with a hope of a million tomorrow to realize my only true dream..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...