25 ottobre 2017

PERFECT WOMAN'S CURRICULUM.. .

a few days ago at work, she talked about the "perfect woman's curriculum" a friend of mine and colleague said that the woman must have an ad hoc curriculum in order to find her husband .. but what? are we kidding?

We are in 2017, we fight for women's rights, for gender equality.
I always thought that in a couple it is two, especially in a marriage in a coexistence, but I go on, and I think I did well to stay alone.
Going back to the curriculum this my friend said, the perfect woman must know how to iron, wash and cook, know how to do mom and look after her husband .. then turning to me asked <you what do you do?> At that moment I felt under a giant magnifying glass. If you are a woman capable of ironing and looking at the house you are sure that you will find a husband .. believe me I would have choked him, I did point out how much his speeches are sexist and masked, but trying to choke it was not worth it. I told him to do almost diplomatic what I want in life and find a man the opposite of him .. so it's offended.

the thing that most puzzles me is that people who think so are the same that they then look for other women, most of those men are distracted in women who have nothing to do with the "fireplace woman" then I wonder why? why do sexists talk and then do what? So what happens? Are women wrong in wanting to be the women in the hearth? or is it just masculine thinking to be wrong?
And then there may be more on the curriculum? kind of passions? or should a woman become servant and slave of her man without having more passions?








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...