11 ottobre 2017

SKIN CARE : AT 20 AND 30 YEARS OLD WHICH ARE DIFFERENCE?

When I was 20, and I went back to work, tired and tired and tired, I took a towel, took off the big one and washed my face with soap and went to sleep .. easy? then the 30th is the magnificent 30 years old, that age where you are not too old to grow dawn .. but you are too old to go to bed without taking the make up, and without wiping your skin .. so I thought that in the last few years, in beauty products (non-cosmetic) I have spent hundreds of euros (and a few times in dollars and pounds) between facial cleansing products, wrinkles and skin patches .. and now with a minimum of experience (and thrown money) I can guarantee that the best products are few, so now I tell you what she uses like me, with shiny skin tones, the makeup mania thing to use to clean the face and cure the skin ..among the last tried, one of my favorites, one of the best is the skin and the tonic of L'oreal skin expert, rare flowers .. it cleanses the skin without leaving any residues .. after using the cleansing cream, I step the tonic , initially pinch and blush the skin, but after the effect is safe, always for facial cleansing I suggest the masks of the oreal that exfoliating to clay, that of black coal, and the green to the algae .. but also Garnier tonic and micellar water are perfect for a quick and accurate cleaning.





and as I said before, without any shame, I'm 31 years 4 months and 11 days, and for at least two years, those that seemed to everyone's say, just wrinkles of expression, are now real wrinkles .. you have your paws of hen? well I tell you I'm not a botox lover, and I confirm what the goddess Anna Magnani was saying .. I CAN NOT EXPRESS WITHOUT WORDS WITH A PLASTIC FACE .. but if the wrinkles are already visible ... let's go! It is true what the mothers say .. dressed up less than 40 years old you will have the skin of an old woman .. and considering that it is a necessity for me to makeup, so I found a compromise, not in the morning, no on free days (unless I do not have an important evening)but in any case you have to have a small helper, and here (compared to the cleansing creams) you spend a little more .. Collostar has created a very effective wrinkle cream, which costs about 30 €

but there are others, different costs, but still effective.. 


Well now sorry but I'm going to do my home-made spa session ..

xoxo



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...