1 novembre 2017

WINTER 2017: MUST HAVE

PASSWORD: fur, obviously ecological, but of any color, and in any form, this is a wonderful yellow coat long coat, a fuchsia fur coat, sabot with inner fur, this is definitely the fur season , but also super fluo colors, woolen shoes decisively 90's,so I did a tour for the most famous low-cost brands, such as Zara H & M Mango Primark and many more..I started this research a few days ago .. I started from Primark, a famous English brand,
MAXI CAPPOTTI, those who wore our moms in the 70s / 80s, I bought a red, beautiful, among other things the red is the MUST color of this winter, so the red things you are better is, returning to the coat I've spent 39.90 € and it is beautiful .. there was also in dark gray and dark blue colors, but frankly red was definitely cooler, always here, with 12 € I have always bought red, a sweater with open shoulders ..
VELVES: this also like for fur this year is really trendy, a must have in all its shapes, shoes dressed up bags .. whatever you see it you like and it's velvet compel it .. and when in a few years it will pass do not throw anything out of fashion because the hairstyle is always back in fashion. In every shop I took some velvet, last piece a beautiful skirt with pleated, coated, bought from Zara and paid 29 €, I also took a velvety blue hair accessory a week, a lavender color handbag always in velvet with pearls on the pocket in front, this one bought at Pimkie for 18 €, at H & M I took the black boots 39.90 € up to the knee ..
 COLOR: Yes, I know that for many winters it rhymes with black, gray, blue night and still black, but this winter will be remembered as the most colorful winter ever, the colors MUST, are red, yellow, fuchsia , the cobalt blue, the emerald green .. so you dare dare you dare!
FUR: As I have already written about, I am the true Must of season, curly or long, solid or animal, the important thing is to have at least a piece, I have seen some nice, especially with colors like yellow, from Mango the cost it's about 89/99 € but believe me it's worth it ..





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Women march

Women made history yesterday in Usa.. my heart and my ideas was with them .. I am a #nastywoman I believe in power of our voice.. I believ...